Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Date is Set!!!

August 12, 2007, I will be uniting with the most wonderful, beautiful, caring, loving, smart creation that God has ever made. We will be doing this at the Boettcher Mansion, which is located in Golden, CO on top of Lookout Mountain. Here is the link to their home page:
http://jeffco.us/boettcher/index.htm

Of course there will be more updates to come, but I think the biggest decision is out of the way. I will also be doing some research on some hotels and am going to see if I can get some deals, so I will try and keep all you out of towners updated.

4 comments:

Dan Garruto said...

Sorry I was sketchy this weekend guy, I was in Keystone with Elizabeth. Anyway, Congrats on setting the date, I will make sure to leave that day open =) I'll call you in the next couple days.

Anonymous said...

You are correct with your description of your soon to be wife. You are both very lucky and very blessed.
Can't wait!
Take care of each other and be happy! Big kiss to Superman!
All my love,
Mom and Skip

Dan Garruto said...

Come on Pete I'm waiting for a new post!! Stop being lazy Guy!
Dan

Anonymous said...

You have now surpassed my friend PC for the record of longest time between posts. Keep up the good work. Everyday your smashing your smashing records!