Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Older but Good

So still trying to catch everyone up since I have not been good with blogging so here is what we did around hollowing. I don't have any pictures of Colton in his Spiderman costume, but he did love it, and again we had a blast running around trick or treating. Here is the pumpkin we carved:
One huge accomplishment that we have overcome in the last month is Colton has learned how to tie his own shoes.
Other than that nothing really big has been going on. Of course we are all Really excited for Christmas to come. The most beautiful wife in the entire world is doing great with her newly formed baby bump. I will do my best to get a picture of that next on here. To end enjoy these pictures of Colton and I "raking" our leaves (oh yeah, Ace helped too!)!



No comments: