Monday, September 25, 2006

Living without a kitchen isn't as bad as I thought it would be. The only hard part is not having a stove, oven, convenient refrigerator, or a kitchen table. Well, actually we do have a kitchen table; it is more not having comfortable chairs, but obviously Colton doesn't seem to mind:

The table you see in this picture is not even there anymore. This past weekend I was able to completely remove all of the tile and the crappy ply wood the people laid as a subfloor. It was a long process, and was harder than I thought, but it already looks nicer:

My project for this week is to get our new tile floor laid back down. I will be laying everything out this week, and on Friday (Superman's Birthday) I will be setting the tiles. I don't have a picture of it the bathroom is completely done. Colton's room is also completely done, other than his closet doors. That is all I have time for right now, so give a call if you want more of an update. Peace out.

No comments: