Thursday, September 28, 2006

Picking out the Tile

We have actually picked out and purchased our tile. I will add a little plug for carpet exchange, because they gave us an awesome deal. Their selection was also much better than anywhere else that we looked. I tried doing a search online so I could show everyone what we bought, but I was unable to find it. The name of it is Puebla Jaspe Noce, so you can try and look on your own if you so wish. I pick up the tile today, so I will try and take a picture of it so everyone can see. I will be setting the tile tomorrow (Friday) so after this weekend there will be pictures of our tiled kitchen. Superman will be helping me as usual so things should go smoothly, although Superman has taught us a valuable lesson in that our new toilet is not big enough to flush apples. I believe he might have tried to put it in the toilet to save it for later, but again teaches us a lesson in that Liquid Plumber will not desolve an apple over night. So tonight, after pushing an apple through our toilet with a snake (probably a Boa), I will be laying our hardibacker sub-floor and starting on laying out our new tile.

No comments: