Tuesday, October 03, 2006

God Testing Our Patience

If you ever want God to test your patients try ripping out your entire kitchen, laying down a tile floor, planning a 5 year olds birthday party, then throwing the party, and on top of all that, selecting and picking up your appliances. Oh, and you thought that is all it takes for God to test your patients, well then, why don't you add flooding your basement and having to take back your refrigerator because when the guys that loaded it, loaded it wrong and scrathed the face of it. That is about the gist of our weekend.
Although our weekend got a little stressful, Colton's birthday party was a blast. It turned out great, and I believe he has just about every Superman thing possible (that is until we go to Target again and find the new line of Superman toys). Colton also really enjoyed party, here are some pictures of the kids trying to knock down the penata:






















Colton's party was a success and everyone had a good time. Thank you to everyone that contributed (Mom for the cakes, Sue for her house, and Heather for having the best 5 year old there is). Colton also thanks everyone for his gifts; he doesn't go to sleep until they are all in his room right next to his bed.

For the house, I did not get as far on the kitchen as I thought. There is more to think about than anyone could ever imagine (unless you have tiled before). I did not know there was so much planning envolved, but I am glad I took my time because when it is done, it will be awesome. I do have a deadline of this coming weekend (October 7th) to finish the tile because I have Mike coming over to help with hanging the cabinets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FAG!!!! All I can say is you will be made fun of for this for a long time bud!!! DAMN YOUR GAY!!