Thursday, October 26, 2006

House at a stand still

There hasn't really been very much work done on the house lately. I have been pretty tired from working on it for the past month and a half, but I am getting my energy back up and this weekend will be a busy and good one. I have plans to finish the kitchen and help Gregg remodel the downstairs bathroom. The bathroom needs to be done so Lauren and Travis can then move in. All that needs to be done in the kitchen is some texturing of the new walls and painting. Here is a picture of the kitchen at night with recessed lights I put in dimmed:

I believe soon I will have to go to blogging about what sort of mischievous activities Colton and I get into because I won't have the house to work on. I have to give a lot of credit to SuperColt for being so good during all of this remodel. Being so young he probably doesn't fully understand what we are doing, but he has been so good through out this process. I can only imagine what goes through a 5 year olds head when he sees an open can of paint.

No comments: