Thursday, September 21, 2006

Since we have so many people wondering how our house is going I figured we should start a blog so people can see what we have been doing. This will probably be a temperary thing, as I plan to have my own server at our that I will get up and running as soon as our house is under some sort of order. The start of blog comes a little late, but I am sure I can catch everyone up, and if I don't, then I will also probably be making a DVD of our remodel, which will go on sale for only $15.99. This first blog here is just to let you all know that we have started one and you can check up on it to see what sort of destruction we have done to our house. Check back soon, and we should have some pictures of what we have done.

Just so you know what we are into now, I will be finishing the bathroom and Colton's room tonight (Sept 21). Finishing these two rooms will not take long so I will also be painting the kitchen ceiling and ripping up the current tile. You say that I probably won't be able to do all that tonight, but when I have superman on my side, anything is possible. Stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to take this opportunity to mention that this blog was my idea. I have to say that Peter did an excellent job implementing this blog and bringing my idea to light.

Kudos Peter.